It's Day 2 of The Great Experiment, June 1-10, 2019! Here is today’s guide for the “Five Rs.”
1. Read and Pray
Lamentations 3:25 – The LORD is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him.
Read Lamentations 3:19-33 for more context.
Today’s Prayer Points
- In this age of immediate gratification, pray that we would have patient endurance as we seek God for His Kingdom to come.
- Thank God that He will be good to you as you wait on Him.
What sins do I need to repent of today? What hindrances to my devotion to Christ can I remove today?
3. Respond to the Holy Spirit.
Holy Spirit, what is the one thing you most want me to do today? (Write it down, and do it today).
4. Represent Christ.
How will I bear witness to Christ today? With whom shall I share the Gospel today?
5. Raise Your Faith.
Be bold and courageous in living out your faith (Joshua 1:8,9). Choose from one of the following options for a “Joshua Faith Challenge”:
- Host an all-night prayer meeting. Set a date during June 1-10 and invite friends to come and pray with you for revival in America.
- Every day, pray for ten friends and family members to come to faith in Christ and look for opportunities to share the gospel with them.
- Share an evangelistic post on social media every day from June 1-10.
- Anything else the Lord burdens you to take on that will require courageous faith.
FREE OFFER: Get the "Seeking God Lifestyle" Bible Course Manual. Download this 67-page, 5-lesson course in PDF format.
Be the first to comment
Sign in with