Here is today’s guide for the “Five Rs” of The Great Experiment, October 1-31, 2018.
1. Read & Pray
“In all circumstances take up ... the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints.” Ephesians 6:16–18
Read Ephesians 6:10-20 for more context
Ask God to clothe you with His armor. Pray the same for each person in your family, and for the whole Body of Christ in general.
2. Repent. What sins do I need to repent of today? What hindrances to my devotion to Christ can I remove today?
3. Respond to the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, what is the one thing you most want me to do today? (Write it down, and do it today).
4. Raise Your Faith. God, give me the strength and courage to complete my Joshua Faith Challenge.
5. Represent Christ. How will I bear witness to Christ today? With whom shall I share the Gospel today?
Mark your calendar for these upcoming live-streamed prayer meetings for the Great Experiment!
- Sunday, October 7, 9:00-9:30 PM ET. View, pray along, and comment at DayAndNight.org
- Sunday, October 14, 9:00-9:30 PM ET. View, pray along, and comment at DayAndNight.org
FREE OFFER: Get the "Seeking God Lifestyle" Bible Course Manual. Download this 67-page, 5-lesson course in PDF format.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with